Current Affairs 12 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 11, 2018
- Recently, the Unique Identification Authority of India has introduced a new measure named virtual ID to strengthen the privacy and security of Aadhaar data. The virtual ID is a _____ digit number
- The Natural gas transmission company GAIL is soon to set up India’s first Coal-To-Gas Conversion Plant in which state?
C) West Bengal
- Name the App recently launched by the Ministry of Railway to monitor and track real time information about passenger and freight trains
- Who among the following has recently been appointed as the Advocacy Ambassador for the Swachh Aadat Swachh Bharat initiative?
A) Akshay Kumar
B) Vidya Balan
D) Ajay Devgan
- The 4th International Dharma- Dhamma Conference has been inaugurated in which state on January 11, 2018?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The 150-megawatt Aurora plant, which is the world’s largest solar-thermal power plant, will be set up in which country?
A) Sichuan, China
B) Wellington, New Zealand
C) North Pyongan, North Korea
D) South Australia, Australia
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital city of South Australia?
- Who is the Chairman of the Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)?
A) Mukesh Kumar Surana
B) Sanjiv Singh
C) B. C. Tripathi
D) D Rajkumar
- Who among the following is the Minister of State (Independent Charges) in Ministry of Railways?
A) Manoj Sinha
B) Santosh Kumar Gangwar
C) Giriraj Singh
D) R. K. Singh
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, benefits and services) Act_______