Current Affairs 7 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 6, 2017
- The Kerala state government has raised the legal minimum age for liquor consumption in the state from the previous 21 year to ____
- In its fifth bi-monthly policy review of current fiscal, the Reserve Bank of India has projected the real GVA growth for FY18 at ____ percent
A) 6 %
B) 6.5 %
C) 6.7 %
D) 6.9 %
- The 6th International Tourism Mart 2017 has been inaugurated in which state?
- Following the steps of MC Mary Kom, double Olympic medalist Sushil Kumar has also quit his role as a National Sports Observer for which sports?
- What is the repo rate according to the 5th bi-monthly policy review of Reserve Bank of India of the current fiscal year?
A) 6.4 %
B) 6.5 %
C) 5.9 %
D) 6 %
- The state government of Telangana has announced to make the broadband internet connection available to all the household of the state by ________
A) January 2020
B) December 2020
C) January 2018
D) December 2018
- India is collaborating with which country to set up a centre for excellence in floriculture in Tamil Nadu?
- Recently RBI has permitted the overseas branches and subsidiaries of Indian banks to refinance ECBs of AAA rated public sector and private sector companies. What does ECB stands for?
A) Equity Call Book
B) Electronic Commerce Banking
C) External Commercial Borrowings
D) Equity Capital Bond
- What is the current Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) as per the 5th bi-monthly monetary policy review of RBI on December 6, 2017?
- Name the country which has been banned from 2018 Winter Games by the International Olympic Committee over state sponsored doping
A) South Korea
- Name the first Indian state to endorse Central government’s triple talaq draft bill.
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The International Solar Alliance (ISA) has become the first treaty-based international government organisation to be based in India on November 6. Where is the headquarter of ISA located?
A) New Delhi
- Name the Bollywood actor who has been roped in by the Union Government promote the government’s flagship agriculture schemes like soil health card and crop insurance among others
A) Irrfan Khan
B) Akshay Kumar
C) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Shah Rukh Khan
- How many countries have ratified ISA’s framework agreement till date?
- Who has been named as the Person of the Year 2017 by TIME magazine?
A) Jeff Bezos
B) The Dreamers
C) The #MeToo Movement
D) Patty Jenkins
- Who is the author of the coffee table book titled ‘Bollywood: The Films! The Songs! The Stars!’?
A) S.M.M. Ausaja, Karan Bali, Rajesh Devraj and Tanul Thakur
B) Amish Tripathi, Sudha Murthy and Rohinton Mistry
C) Ravinder Singh, Durjoy Datta, Ashwin Sanghi and Upamanyu Chatterjee
D) Karan Bali, Rohinton Mistry, Durjoy Datta and Anita Nair
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Which country will host the 2018 Winter Games?
D) South Korea
- Who is the governor of Kerala?
A) K. Chandrashekar Rao
B) Palanisamy Sathasivam
C) Pinarayi Vijayan
D) E. S. L.Narasimhan
- Reuven Rivlin is the President of which country?
D) South Korea
- Name the Prime Minister of Australia
A) Tony Smith
B) Susan Kiefel
C) Scott Ryan
D) Malcolm Turnbull