We are sharing some of the memory based questions from Quantitative Aptitude section asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam held on 9th December 2017. IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 Memory Based:
- Two years hence the average age of A & B is 37. Three years ago the age of B is 36. If C is 11 years older than A then, find the sum of present ages of A & C?
- A &B invest Rs. 116000 &144000 respectively. B invests for 6 months . At the end of the year B’s share 9000 find the overall profit?
- Length & speed of the train A is 170m &20m/s. Length of the train B is 180m both running at opposite direction & time taken by the trains to cross each other is 10sec. Find speed B’s speed.
- The average monthly income of P and Q is Rs. 5050. The average monthly income of Q and R is Rs. 6250 and the average monthly income of P and R is Rs. 5200. The monthly income of P is:A person’s present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After 8 years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old is the mother at present?
- A boat running upstream takes 8 hours 48 minutes to cover a certain distance, while it takes 4 hours to cover the same distance running downstream. What is the ratio between the speed of the boat and speed of the water current respectively?
- A sum of Rs. 725 is lent in the beginning of a year at a certain rate of interest. After 8 months, a sum of Rs. 362.50 more is lent but at the rate twice the former. At the end of the year, Rs. 33.50 is earned as interest from both the loans. What was the original rate of interest?
- The salaries A, B, C are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5. If the increments of 15%, 10% and 20% are allowed respectively in their salaries, then what will be new ratio of their salaries?
- A is 10 km to the north of B. C is 5 Kms to the east of B. D is 2.5 Km to the north of C. E is north-west of point C & west of point D. Find the distance between point E & A.
- A can do a work in 36 days & B is 20% more efficient than A, If A started working and worked for 8 days and left then in how many days will B do the remaining work?
- A invest 9600 and B invests X Rs. B leaves after 6 months. Total profit earned is 4600. A’s share is 3400. Find how much did B invest.
- A vessel contains mixture of milk and water in the ratio 6:1. 7 litres of mixture is taken out and replaced with 3 litres of water. The content of water is now 14.5% of the total mixture. Find the original content of water.
- A can do a work in 24 days. He worked alone for 15 days and then B joined and they finished the work in 5 days. In how many days can B alone do the work.