Here we are sharing Memory Based Questions asked in RRB Assistant Prelims 2017 on 24th September 2017.
- A, B, C, W, X, Y, Z on 7 floors. More than four person between C and Z. B even floor and immediately above Y.
Three persons between A and Z. Three persons between W and X. X is above W.
- 7 people were there facing north, more than 4 people were sitting to the left of U, R was 3rd to the left of U, more than 2 people were sitting between T & S, V was not a neighbour of S, more than 1 people were sitting between V & X.W is 3rd to right V.
- How many pairs of letters are there in the word”MARRIES” which have as many letters between them in the word as in alphabetical series?
- Conditions of coding decoding
1) More than 3 symbol…..the 3 and 5th letter code Change…
2) If in word one number no is greater than 5 and 1 no is less than 3 there code interchange
3) If in word there is no even no…first and last or word there code will be interchange
- Number series:
1) if all the 4’s are deleted which 13 from right end
2) how many 7’s are there which are immediately preceded by perfect square
3) if all even digits are deleted which —— from right
4) how many 4’s which are followed by perfect square
Share more questions if you remember!!!